Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I just want to thank all of you for your kind words and all the prayers. things have been turned upside down around here. My Mom's sister was complaining with a headache last Sunday so she went to the er. She walked into in the er but two hours later, she couldn't walk or talk. She was having a lot of bleeding on the brain. The done surgery to stop the bleeding and Thank God, the bleeding did stop. She has been in the icu for 9 days now. We all have been taking turns staying over there. I would like to ask if you would remember her and my family in your prayers. The doctors are saying that prayer is the only thing that has brought her this far.

4 comments:

BClark said...

You have my prayers coming your way for sure. It never rains, but it pours, looking for the rainbows for you.

Best to you Barbara

Kim Campbell said...

I am so sorry to hear this.
((hugs))

Renie Burghardt said...

So sorry to hear this about your Mom's sister, Laura. Sending well wishes and prayers on her behalf. Take good care, and God bless!

Renie

Mississippi Songbird said...

She has my prayers.. I hope she gets better soon.. God Bless you all. you are going thru some stuff.. You are in my prayers.. Bunches of hugs....