Tuesday, November 18, 2008

From the weekend.............

We had another rodeo this past weekend. Brian and I signed up along with my niece Sam. We were in Houston Saturday night and man, was it freaking cold. Me and Sam warmed our horses up outside for awhile and it was sleeting. Brian was in the first go of bull riding and was leading it for awhile with a 76 then at the second go a guy ending up with a score higher so B got second. I actually left all 3 barrels standing. WOO-HOO. Sam really rode the crap out of her mare and had a faster time than me which was okay, I just love seeing her ride and beating her ole Aunie.

4 comments:

Renie Burghardt said...

Wow, you all did pretty great, Laura!

Have a good week.

Renie

ancient one said...

Sleeting in Houston on Saturday and snow flurries in eastern NC today. Glad you had a good run!

Unknown said...

Hey good job on the barrel run even if you didn't win!

How ya been?

Things are crappy for me right now so I have been shooting off to everyone's blog when I have time.

Doc told me last night I couldn't ride at the show coming up next weekend...so that was a bummer...

Beemoosie said...

Just had to stop in, give you a (((hug))) and wish you a Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Love,
B