Saturday, December 27, 2008

CHRISTMAS MORNING............

This was made Christmas morning, can you see the mud behind us? As I went and looked at all my friends' blogs, there's had pictures of all this white stuff. Weellll,,,,,,we don't get white stuff here in the south but we do have a lot of the red and brown stuff.lol
We had a good Christmas. A lil sad cause this is the last one with JB for he pulls out in March. As usual, I spent too much money on the kids, ate too much, and it seemed we had to be every where at once.
The kids and Lamar was too good to me this year, the kids got me 2 down coats, one a roper and the other a cruel girl, a new sharp western shirt, a hoodie, bunch of lotions and bath goodies, a necklace, and a HUGE belt-buckle. Lamar got me some jeans, and a couple of V.S. bras, which I really needed. It turned out to be a nice Christmas. I hope that each one of you had a wonderful Christmas.

1 comment:

Renie Burghardt said...

Beautiful family pictures of a beautiful family, Laura. Looks like you all had a great Christmas. I did as well, and am going to a Christmas buffet tonight.

I will keep JB in my prayers. Just wanted you to know that.

Blessings for the new year!

Hugs,

Renie