Sunday, December 21, 2008

I'VE GOT FRIENDS(family in my case)IN LOW PLACES......


Last night we was shopping at Scruggs and look what I found. My 1st cuz's picture on a box. I started yelling,"Trai, look,you on this box". I knew that he had done some photo shoots for a company that sells hunting stuff but gesh, I didn't really think they would plaster his picture all over the United States.lol I did call attention to him and people started looking at us, embarrassed Trai, but he knows by now I'm good at that.lol Some of the people was like ,"Is that really him?" I was laughing my tail off. Trai and I are really close. Both of us really enjoy pulling pranks on people like putting my sister's outdoor furniture on top of her house. And then again, there is some things that will go to the grave with us.lol

1 comment:

BClark said...

So glad you are back, was getting worried. There you are off having a ball. I know that life is never dull with you around. Have a wonderful Holiday.