Tuesday, December 23, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS



All of us here at 2lmzfarms wants to wish each and everyone of you a very Merry Christmas.

I would like to ask that you remember me and my family in your prayers. Jon Brandon is leaving out in a couple of months and I'm not handling it too well. My heart is heavy and broke. For I know that this is one time that I can't be between him and danger. I have my faith and believe me, I have been holding strong to it. I have lost my Christmas spirit. I wasn't even going to put a tree up and Lamar got the tree out , set it up, but no decorations. I feel like my life is in an uproar and I can't control it. Please just remember JB and all the troops this Christmas and for the following year to come.

8 comments:

Kim Campbell said...

Merry Christmas!
Jon Brandon will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Plowing and Sowing said...

Merry Christmas to ya'll as well. Have a happy and safe Holiday Season.

Train Wreck said...

((Hugs)) my dear heavy hearted friend! I can't even imagine. My son enrolled with the Airforce his junior year, I almost cried! That is just enrolling! My thoughts and prayers are with you, as well as all the brave men and women defending our country. God bless you and your family. Merry Christmas my far away friend!

Anonymous said...

I am glad I found you and your post! Just last evening I was informed my son is not only going to Iraq come spring---but he volunteered to go!!! All those years keeping him safe from harm. Driving myself batty watching over him. This is a hard thing. Please email me anytime, as we both will be going through. We've no choice but to do just that-go through. sunnyskyyzz@neo.rr.com
Michelle

Mississippi Songbird said...

Merry Christmas and God Bless you and your family... Bunches of hugs..

Unknown said...

Wanted to let you know I read your post last night and sent a Christmas prayer out for my cousin and Jon...

I think all prayers count double or triple on Christmas. ;)

Andrea said...

I just found your blog! It's neat to find a fellow southern blogger!! :) My oldest son's dad just got out of the Marine Corp. The went on two tours to Iraq and one to Afganistan. He was in some pretty bad parts. But he came home safe and sound. I do hope Jon Brandon will be safe. And I hope you had a Merry Christmas.

ancient one said...

We will be praying with you and J.B. for a safe tour of duty. I can imagine how stressed you feel... but it will be ok..