Sunday, December 28, 2008

JUST A LIL MEME..................

1.Do you like blue cheese? YES AND REALLY LIKE GOAT CHEESE
2. Have you ever done something you regretted? WELL..........I KNOW THAT THERE IS THINGS I REGRETTED NOT DOING
3. Do you own a gun? GRANNY GOT A GUN.YEAH, I DO
4.What flavor of Kool Aid was your favorite? DIDN'T DO KOOL-AID
5.Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? NAW NOT REALLY
6. What do you think of hot dogs? PECKERS AND LIPS.LOL WELL THAT'S WHAT THEY ARE MADE OF
7.Favorite Christmas movie? PAPA'S ANGELS
8.What do you prefer to drink in the morning? COFFEE
9.Can you do push ups? ONLY IF THEY ARE PUSH-UP BRAS
10.Favorite hobby? RIDING MY HORSES
11. Do you have A.D.D.? HUH? ME? WHAT DO YOU THINK?
12.What’s one trait you hate about yourself? I HAVE TOO MANY TO LIST
13.Middle name? ADELINE, ADDIE, STOP LAUGHING
14.Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? 1)DANG, WE GOT ALOT OF RAIN LAST NIGHT,2) LOOK AT THOSE CLOTHES THAT I GOTTA WASH,3) IT'S NEARLY 10 AND MY LAZY HUBBY STILL IN THE BED
15.Name 3 drinks you regularly have? TEQUILA, TEQUILA, TEQUILA, NO, COFFEE, MOUNTAIN DEW, AND TEA
16.Current hate right now? THE MUD WE HAVE RIGHT NOW
17.Favorite place to be? WITH MY KIDS, AND RODEOS
18.How did you bring in the New Year? I WILL NEVER SAY!!!!
19. A place would you like to go? TO THE NFR'S.AND I'M GOING TO MAKE IT ONE DAY
20. Name three people who will complete this.WHO KNOWS
21. Do you have slippers? YES. BIG BRIGHT RED FUZZY ONES.
22.What shirt are you wearing? MY MARY JANES T-SHIRT
23.Do you like sleeping on satin? HAHA, THIS IS ME, DO I LOOK LIKE SOMEONE WHO LIKES SLEEPING ON SATIN
24.Can you whistle? NEVER BEEN ABLE TO
25.Would you be a pirate? ONLY IF JIMMY BUFFET WAS WITH ME
26.What songs do you sing in the shower? RANDOM SONGS
27.Favorite girl’s name(s)?SADIE, SALLY ANN, I LIKE OLD NAMES
28.What’s in your pocket right now? PHONE
29.Last thing that made you laugh? GOT MY FEET TANGLED UP IN COVERS THIS MORNING AND FELL TRYING TO GET OUT OF BED
30.Favorite bed sheets as a child? ALL I CAN REMEMBER WAS THEY WAS YELLOW
31. Worst injury ever? WHEN I GOT HUNG IN STIRRUP AND HORSE DRAGGED ME AND TRAMPLED ME LAST YEAR.
32. Do you like where you live? SOMETIMES, I LIVE IN A SMALL TOWN, WHERE EVERYONE KNOWS OR IS KIN TO TO EVERYONE.
33.How many TVs do you have in your house? 4
34.Who is your loudest friend? JON BRANDON, BUT HE TAKES AFTER HIS OLE MAMA
35.How many dogs do you have? 3 AT THE MOMENT
36.Does someone have a crush on you? I SERIOUSLY DOUBT THAT
37.What is your favorite book? ANYTHING ON THE AMISH
38.What is your favorite candy? I DON'T DO CANDY
39. Favorite Sports Team? WOULD HAVE TO BE MY DAUGHTER EMILY'S SOCCER TEAM.
40. What song do you want played at your funeral? THINK OF LAURA, WHEN I GET WHERE I'M GOING, THE DANCE.

3 comments:

Renie Burghardt said...

I enjoyed you meme! Maybe I will do it one day next week. Will have to see if I find a little extra tme.

Happy New Year to you and yours!

Hugs and blessings,

Renie

Aunt Jenny said...

I loved seeing your answers..alot of mine would be the same. ...I will try to do that one soon. No time tonight.
Just wanted to check in and say Have a great week and a Happy New Year!!!

BClark said...

Happy New Year!! Hope your dreams come true real soon.

Liked the Meme, you are so funny.

I love that you live your life to the fullest. You live and love hard, anyone would be blessed to be with you.