Wednesday, April 1, 2009

another clip

If you will watch real closely when I am trying to come in the gate, you can see Dass dancing. Gosh, I love that. That is the point where you know the action is fixing to start and both of your hearts just start pumping. We did go wide on the 3rd but had a clean run. Also watch us going out the gate, you can see what I'm talking about her not having brakes. This was made in January at Houston. We have a rodeo at Houston once a month during the winter time.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes a little wide, but overall a good run.

Still you make it look so fun. Even a little chicken like me thinks I might try it someday after watching you.

Hmmm...trading speed for lack of brakes. I like brakes - you're pretty brave!

ancient one said...

Good run... don't it feel good when you don't knock over a barrel?

Andrea said...

What fun!! You make it look really easy! I am with Stephanie, I like those brakes!!