Thursday, April 2, 2009

WANNA SEE THE PHOTS FROM THE RODEO..........

I thought some of ya'll might want to see the photos from the rodeo that was here in my home town last weekend. It was our annual PCA rodeo. Here is the site www.pontotocpics.com. Then click on Pontotoc rotary club rodeo 2009 Friday night. If you will go to page 40 I'm the 3rd and 4th photo. You can see where I knocked over the 3rd barrel and I'm trying to find my over-n-under. The next photo is funny. I have this funny look on my face, the front of my hat is turned straight up and I still didn't get ahold of my over-n-under so I had to use my hand.lol There is also some pictures of my neice on a page or two after me, the little girl on a gray mare with a black shirt on.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll check them out when I am at home, hard enough to sneak in some reading during the day....

Mississippi Songbird said...

Have a blessed and happy Easter weekend!