Saturday, April 11, 2009

TO YOU SPC.WILLIAMS.................

You will never know the love that is in my heart and soul that I have for you. As I watched you take that step under that Great American flag was like watching you take that step from a little boy into manhood. Oh what joy and pride I had. You have a job to do now and don't worry about the home fires for I will be fine and take care things here at home. You just worry about what you have to do. I just thought the sacrafices that I done for you was big but it's nothing for the sacrafices that you are doing. You don't know the pride and love I have for you for doing this not only for me and your family but for the people of America. I honored to have you for my son and to stand up and be a Mom to a soldier. Words cannot express my gratitude. Go in God's speed and grace, you are in my heart and prayers.
" BLESSED ARE THE PEACEMAKERS, BECAUSE THEY WILL BE CALLED SONS OF GOD" ---Matthew 5:9
I love you,
Mom

1 comment:

BClark said...

Just stopping by to say Hi and that I have been thinking about you a bunch. I know all this must be so hard on you. I know when I put my oldest son on the bus for boot camp I cried all the way home. He had been headed down a wrong path and I hoped and prayed this would be a good thing for him. Did not realize how hard it would be on me. He is doing fine now and in his 40's. I send you love and support and am so glad you have such a good support system around you.