Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I don't know about ya'll but I have been loving these past few days. It has been beautiful. Sort of weird tho. Woke up Saturday morning to snow on the ground and then it started warming up. I have been working 10 hours a day and finding the sun still shining when I get home has allowed me time to get some things done in the afternoon. I still don't like doing chores in the morning when it's still dark but soon I know real soon it will be daylight when I start out in the mornings. Now that I have Dass over her little foot problem I am back to rodeoing. I hit the circuit this weekend in Ashland. I will be chasing those cans and Brian will be riding those bulls. OOO LAA LEE LAA I'm loving it!!!! It seems that the whole clan is going to Ashland to cheer Brian and me on.
Things around here are getting done, slowly but surely. I have a huge list of things to do and I'm beginning to mark some of the stuff off and when I lay my head down at night it feels good. Knowing that I am getting things acomplished.
Every year here in my hometown we have a big PCA rodeo and this year it is the last weekend in March. I went yesterday and signed my paperwork to run in it. Just another little thing that I can mark off now. David also go the tack room cleaned, another one to mark off.
I know that I haven't been visiting lately and please forgive me. I do drop by and read everyones post but sometimes time doens't allow me to comment. I just wanted everyone to know I am keeping up with ya'll. Ain't it weird when sometimes I wish for more hours at work and when I get them then I'm wishing for more time at home. HMMMM.... seems I can't make up my mind.lol

4 comments:

Karen H. said...

Good Morning Laura,
I don't like the new time change, but I do like it being daylight longer in the evenings. I just hate losing that extra hour of sleep. LOL. I wish you and Brian all the best this weekend for the Rodeo. On March 27 thru 29, both of our girls are in Pre-Season Softball Tournaments in different towns. That will be a busy and on the go weekend for us around here. The weather has been beautiful around here as well. We are suppose to be up around 70 degrees today and in the 70's tomorrow. I know what you mean about time, seems like we never have enough time in the day for anything. We just can't be pleased huh? LOL. When you do have some time, drop by. I have tagged you for a Meme on my post for today. Take care my friend and have a great day. May God Bless You and Yours.

Love & Hugs,
Karen H.

Mississippi Songbird said...

I know what you mean about time letting us comment. Sometimes, When i read at work, I can't comment from there, just read. Hope you enjoy these beautiful days we are having here.
Is'nt it exciting about another plant being opened to supply Toyota their windshields in New Albany? I think the Toyota plant is going to be wonderful for our economy..
Have a great day!

Ms. Anne said...

It's taht time of year. We've been spending every minute getting ready for the spring which doesn't leave much time for web work. But I have to tell everyone my good news read it here:

http://muleshoefarm.blogspot.com/2008_03_13_archive.html

Glad to hear you're "back in the saddle" When things get a little slower we'll all be able to talk more.
Anne

Blogger said...

Did you know that you can create short urls with AdFly and receive money from every visitor to your shortened links.