Friday, March 14, 2008

I have been tagged by Karen over at www.karensblogsite.blogspot.com . So here are the rulesRules:In the 8 facts about yourself, you share 8 things that your readers don’t know about you. Then at the end you tag at least 8 other bloggers to keep the fun going.
1. I have an older sister that passed away when she was a newborn.
2. Before I got married the first time I was the wild child. Thank goodness I changed my ways for I honestly don't think I would be alive today.
3. I don't go to church like I should. I really haven't found a church that I'm comfortable with. I don't like labels, I'm not a baptist, nor a Methodist, nor a Catholic, or any of that, I am a CHRISTIAN.
4. I have a child that is in Special Education.
5. I get sidetracked very easily
6. I have a temper
7. I am a perfect '5'. I wear a size 5 in pants, shirt, shoes, and even my rings are a size 5.
8. I have a very bad potty mouth. Yes, I know shame on me. Those little words just slip out before I can catch them. I do apologize for them when I say them.
Ok, I'm not going to tag any of ya'll but if you want to join in the fun please feel free to do so.

5 comments:

Beemoosie said...

So fun to read these little factoids!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Renie Burghardt said...

As Bonnie said, these factoids are interesting and fun to read! Potty mouth, eh? Can't believe that one, Laura!

Have a blessed evening and Sunday.

Renie

BClark said...

I like seeing those things about people, makes it easier to relate. Sometimes looking at others we think they have it all together and we are the only flawed ones around. Glad you are getting some warm and some sun, makes life better. Take care my friend, Barbara

Whitney said...

Glad to see things are going well for you. I haven't been over here in a while but I want you to know I still read!! I have been working to update my blog. Stop on by and see what I have been up to.

Oh, we have some things in common. I not only have one child in SpEd, I have two. My son has dyslexia and my youngest daughter is severely speech impaired. I wasn't a wild child but I think my mom would be shocked at some of the things I have done. LOL.~Whitney~