Sunday, March 2, 2008



The other day Emily and I was traveling down interstate 78 and got behing this truck. We couldn't figure out what was tied to the ladder until we got closer and realized it was a monkey. Talk about the monkey doing some dancing. He was fipping and flopping all over the place. We had a good laugh and followed the truck some distance just watching the monkey. Things have been busy around here but it's getting that time of the year when we do stay busy. JB went back to work and is working some long hours. They have people in two different buildings at different places and he said it would be a few months before they have the plant redone and ready for everyone to be back in the same spot. As far as I know they still don't have anyone who started the fire. Rumors were going around that someone had been arrested. According to the news and police no one at this time has been arrested, they have a few leads but that's all.

7 comments:

Karen H. said...

Good Morning Laura,
"HAPPY MARCH" my friend. Ohmygosh, I bet that Monkey was a sight to see on that ladder. I bet yall did get a good laugh out of that one. Sounds like you are going to be pretty busy now and that's always a good thing. I'm glad that JB was able to go back to work and is getting to make up for some lost time. It's just a shame that no one has been caught for setting that fire. Hopefully they will be able to find out who done it soon enough. I've always been told and heard, What goes around, comes around. It has been a very nice weekend here. It is suppose to get up to 72 degrees here today but a cold front is to come thru on Monday night and turn cold again. Take care my friend and have a great day. May God Bless You and Yours.

Love & Hugs,
Karen H.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Karen H. said...

Good Evening Laura,
I thought I would drop by to let you know that the comment underneath my first comment is SPAM. PLEASE DO NOT OPEN IT. It could cause your computer to crash. Several of my blogging friends have had this happen to theirs lately as well. So, PLEASE DO NOT OPEN IT. I hope I am not too late. Take care my friend and have a great evening. May God Bless You and Yours.

Love & Hugs,
Karen H.

Tina Leavy said...

that's so funny. looks like they crtainly had a sense of humor. hope you have a lovely week.

Got 2 Trot Librarian said...

The monkey is a lot cuter than those arms I've seen that people have hanging out of their trunks to make it look like someone's arm was shut in!

Renie Burghardt said...

Hi Laura,

Imagine seeing a monkey like that!

I'm so glad JB is back to work. Hope your weather has warmed up. We had a beautiful, mild weekend, but today it's been raining cats and dogs, around here.

Have a blessed week!

Renie

Aunt Jenny said...

That is so funny!! I love when funny things like that happen..just driving along and get a smile like that!!
It would sure be nice for it to be spring here!! Still pretty cold...never got over 35 here today..ugh!! It was warmer for awhile there.
Have a great week!!!