Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I just love this song.........

I'm gonna slide on down Pull my bull rope tight Gonna get wild and westernOut here tonight Drew KathmanduA good bull to ride I spur the lotAnd I'm ready to rock Let's go outside[Chorus]And the world explodes As they open up my chute And the crowd goes wild When they turn this bad boy loose Ain't gonna go down, down, down On the Soul Side of Wonder I'm a big bull rider Yeah, a big bull rider![Chorus]Yeah, a big bull rider![Thanks to rjlouise for lyrics

3 comments:

Renie Burghardt said...

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! :-)

Have a great weekend, Laura!

Hugs and blessings,

Renie

Train Wreck said...

That is a good one! I love to find songs that go with my posts. I just love music. I see you follow me, I thought I'd come ove and say hello. Now I have to check out your page!

Mississippi Songbird said...

I hope you enjoyed your weekend..Ride 'Em cowgirl! Yoowhoo!... But please be careful!