Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I had to take David to the doctor today. Thank God, my nephew married a doctor, she said that he didn't have the flu but had this bug that everyone else has. Gave some medicine and said if he wasn't any better in a couple of days then bring him back. Boy, it's nice having a doctor in the family. The same goes Trai and Randy but like I said eariler sometimes family takes a back seat when there is something else more important and I can understand.
I thought after I got home I could really get caught up on my housework. Welllll...... that got blowed out the window. I did turn Dass out for awhile. It was funny watching her when she came out of the stall.
Tomorrow is one of my sister's birthday. I am suppose to meet her later on and give her present to her.
I got to thinking about the people in my family. Let's see, I have a niece who is a doctor, 2 cousins who are vets, 2 cousins who is in the military, one cousin who is a teacher, a daughter who is a teacher, a son who is a mech tech, a son who is in the military, a nephew who is a teacher and coach, a niece who is a counsler, a niece who is fixing to be a teacher, a nephew who is a pharmacist, and the rest of us who just work in a factory or stay at home.
I'm proud of my family Everyone is always there for one another.

No comments: