Wednesday, January 3, 2007

I have been trying for over a week to get this thing going. I have ran into every kind of trouble you can think of. That's pretty normal for me. haha
I went back to work yesterday, what a bummer, but was glad to go back. Have too much to do around here so I needed the break.
I have been trying to upload the picture of me and Dass that was made at June Jam in June 2006. I just love that horse to death. She is an awesome little horse but can also try you at times. It's a joy to ride her for she will give you a ride.
Went to the barrel race here at Pontotoc Monday. Had a real good run . The time I had was 15,794 whoohoo. Seen alot of my friends. Metzi and Michelle, two of my REAL GOOD FRIENDS, came to the race. They had been in Hattisburg at the barrel race there and drove straight to another one. Now, that's what you call , Having the Fever.
Haven't got much time to type will later on.

No comments: