Thursday, January 4, 2007

Today has been gray and rainy. The weather reports that we will have alot of heavy rains today and through out the night. The guy that shoes my horses was suppose to come today but due to the rain he will be out the first of the week. I had to take off work today for I had some business to tend to. Believe I had rather been at work. I just pray that what happened today will be to my favor. One good thing is I got to visit with the Farmgirl Connection and catch up on some things. Gosh, that site can be addictive. I just love it. Talking to women who believe and have the same interest that I do. I do love to go to every one's blog and see what's going on in their lives.
I am so ready for the summer it is pityful. I hate the cold .
Gotta go and find something to fix for supper. Thinking beef stew. yum yum

3 barrels, 2 hearts, 1 passion

1 comment:

Beemoosie said...

Hey Laura! Welcome to blogland! Looking forward to seeing more!