Monday, January 8, 2007

The name of our place is "2lmz farms". How did I come up with that name? Our names are Lamar and Laura Morrison. So, I used our initials. There are 2 L's and the mz , when you read it it , it sounds like m's. I know , sounds kinda of goofy. Anyway........
My husbands has cattle and I have goats, and horses. I just bought my husband a horse for Christmas. A 4 yr old gelding, which has some awesome blood lines. He is a very gently horse. I needed something here for other people to ride, one that was dead broke. Lamar also needed a gentle horse. I sold a great little mare so I needed to replace her.
We are getting ready for District show that is coming up a the end of this month. We have got to have our goats in tip-top shape. A week after that show is when we go to Dixie Nationals. After that show we won't have another show until July.
It's a little of work getting the goats ready. We body clip them for the shows, trim their hooves, and really put the spit and shine on them.

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

How have I missed your blog? I thought I had read all those of the "FarmGirls." I really enjoy your writing. I'll check it often!