Wednesday, January 24, 2007



This was made when Lamar and I went to the Smokey Mountains during the summer. I laughed and told him that was my dream home. I would love to live in house like that. I would want my electricty and running water. I could do without a t.v. but would need my air,ok, just a fan.

These houses were on top of a mountain and while we was going through I could imagine myself living back in the times. From early in the morning , smelling the smoke as it rose from the chimney , to sitting out on the porch in the afternoon and listening to the animals do their calls.

2 comments:

Beemoosie said...

That's my dream house too! My husband just shakes his head at me!

Kimswhimsy said...

Oh, I know just the kind of cabins you like! That's what I want too, when we build (in about ten years, I guess). We have the land, and I know just the holler I want to stick my house back in.

When you were in the Smokies, did you go to Cades Cove? We drove through last year, but this year when we go back I want to get out and explore the buildings.

I love the App mountains...

Kim in NC (Farmgirl!)