Monday, March 19, 2007

For the past couple of days, I didn't know whether to scratch my watch or wind my a**. I have been on the go. Not complaining, it just takes time getting back into the swing of things. I say every year at the end of the rodeo circuit that next year I'm just going to pick and choose where I want to run. Well, come the new year and I'm on the road again. My house looks like a tornado came through but I don't care. If anyone comes to visit they had better be coming to see me not the house. It has really been pretty for several days. This week, it's suppose to be up in the 70's. YIPPEE!!!! I'm so ready for warm weather. I's ready to get my flowers in the ground and get my garden going. I have been cleaning out the stalls and dumping the stuff in the garden. Hope that will help things.
I came home today and my friend, Tracey had sent me some soap. It smells so good. I can't wait to try it.
Jon Brandon rode Friday night and only rode for 6 seconds. It was with a different rodeo circuit and the bulls were pretty bad. His form looked good and everything but he just couldn't ride the buck out of it.
Gotta go and start washing clothes and start supper.

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Laura, I'm so glad you got the soap! And I'm glad to have brought a smile to your face. I treasure your friendship as well!

Bummer about the six second ride. How did Dass do? Oh...and I've been forming a rodeo topic in my head in honor of the two of you...was going to post it this weekend but haven't been able to find the old photos. I may need to use some others, but certainly keep an eye out!