Thursday, March 1, 2007

Well, the article came out in the paper yesterday. It was a good article. I don't know how to work a computer so I am going to try and post the article. Everyone commented on how good the article was. I'm telling you, Regina knows how to capture someone's attention.
We have been under a tornado watch all day. Will stay under one until 6p.m. It got pretty bad this morning but not enough to run to the storm house. I hope that all my farm-girl friends in neighbouring states have faired as well as we have. This is a pretty bad moving front.
I recieved an email from a friend of mine who is over seas near Irag. Please keep him and his family in your prayers. He has a wife and two small kids that are here. I can imagine what Leigh is going through. I know how Jason's parents feels for Jon Brandon will be leaving soon.
I have a race coming up this weekend in Houston, I just hope that Dass is ready. I honestly feel like she is. Then I have a rodeo the next weekend, a super weekend race the next, which is for 4 days of racing, and then, I end the month up with a rodeo. I'm getting back in the swings of things. Life is being to feel normal again. Going here and there sometimes can be overwhelming but I love it. When you are doing what you love then it doesn't seem to bad.
We are having another cloud coming over us so I'll go for now.

No comments: