Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Went to the rodeo Saturday night. Like to have missed my run. When I walked up to the gate they were calling my name, I just had to jump on and go. Lamar missed my run. I guess that is what he gets for being so slow!!!! Had a good run , lost my reins going to the 3rd barrel but got a hold of them and went wide but we ran a 15,8. We ended up placing 10 out of 40 barrel runners. Was proud of my mare. Jon Brandon rode for 8 seconds. He ended up with a score of 66 and a 71 is what won it. Was VERY PROUD OF HIM.
I ended up sick Sunday. I don't know if I caught something or had food poisioning. I was very sick. I missed work yesterday and really needed to stay at home today but went on anyway.

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Sorry you ended up not feeling well, but quite happy that you did so well running barrels the other night! And congrats to JB for going 8 seconds again!