Monday, March 5, 2007

This isn't really a good picture but I have Dass out and going again. Gosh, it felt good to be back in the saddle and competting again. I didn't realize that I make faces when I'm running. It was really cold. That was okay, for I really did have fun. I ran a 15.7 in this photo and I haven't got the picture from the Saturday race , I didn't push Dass, I just let her do her own little thing and we ran a 16.336. That was a good time considering I was holding her back.
I'm back running with the rodeo circuit again. I run this Saturday night at Houston then I head out to Tunica for the next weekend.
Jon Brandon rode for 8 seconds Saturday night and I missed it. I wasn't able to go. We are both signed up for the same night next weekend. I think I'm going to change rodeo circuits and run with the one he runs with so the family won't be so spilt up and running here and there.
Look, isn't she just laying down. I can't help but brag on her.

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Congrats to both you and John Brandon, Laura! Golly, 8 full seconds...that's just super! And looks like Dass is just as happy to be back as you are. I'm beyond anxious to climb back into a saddle again someday...sigh...