Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Blogger being an a##hole.....

I have been trying since Sunday to post some pictures and blogger is being such an A##Hole about it. Ok, maybe the fault isn't completely blogger for I have went to several of ya'll's blogs and tried to comment but it won't let me. HMMM......makes my a## want a dip of snuff. (just an old saying). We have been busy around here with Kasey building his house here in front of us, making soap, trying to do 2 benefits, and sometimes I don't know whether to wind my ass or scratch my watch. I did go and get my hunter and fishing license renewed for the year. So now comes the waiting game for the season to hunt open. My great Uncle passed away and we had his service Saturday and I got to see my cousin from Kodak, Tn. I haven't seen him since his Mother passed away and that was nearly 9 or 10 years ago. My friend Tina over at www.gardengoose.blogspot.com posted awhile back about repainting the inside of her house, well, I caught the fever. I have started redoing the inside of mine. From floors to ceilings, yea, I have lost it.

2 comments:

ancient one said...

Having so much on your plate can make you think everyone is being what you said... ha ha

Your title sure grabbed me.. I thought it was some blogger (person) that was being what you said.. ha ha

But I will definitely be waiting to see those pictures you were trying to post!

Renie Burghardt said...

Ya know, I have had problems with blogger in the last few days, too. A real pain in the arse!

Hope you can get those pics posted.

Sounds like you have a lot of plans to keep you busy.

Enjoy the weekend.

Hugs,

Renie