Friday, September 12, 2008

INTRODUCING.....


I missed posting yesterday for I was neck deep in making soap.lol I would like to introduce ya'll to Brian. Brian will be 21 in October and is a sweetheart. You know how some couples marry and then have blended families, mine, yours and ours. Well, this child is ours. Brian came into mine and Lamar's life after he was grown.lol Nope, we didn't get to share the nightly bottles, diaper changes, or the staying up all night , we recieved our child grown. He is one of the most loving, caring, and kind-hearted guys there is. He loves bull riding (where I might add, he is awesome and can really ride) riding the 4-wheelers, training horses, and just hanging out here at the house. It's funny how God brings people together. He is soo good about helping me here at home. When Brian came to live with us, we thought our family was complete but we was mistaken. He has brought so much love to this house and family. When I got my tattoo, (which has all the kids name in it, yea, it's big) I talked to him and told him, that after this he might walk out on me but I would never walk out on him. He needed a Mom and thank God, he(God) gave me the blessing to fill that role.

4 comments:

ancient one said...

What a wonderful story, that you got to choose your son and he got to choose you!

Plowing and Sowing said...

Cool. Good lookin' young man. Sounds like he has a big heart.

Renie Burghardt said...

What a nice tribute to a good looking young man with a beautiful smile. Sounds like you and Brian are pretty much a blessing to each other! What a fun family you have also, Laura.

Hugs and blessings,

Renie

Unknown said...

Sound like super kid!

Alot of my friend have the hardest time with their kids and I mean they are rotten! You sound so lucky to have been blessed with I truly good hearted loving family!