Thursday, September 4, 2008

THANKFUL THURSDAY........

I'm gonna try every Thursday and do a post on one of my kids. This is Emily , she is the baby of all the kids and she will be 15 next Tuesday. Man, where did the years go.? It's hard to believe that this wee lil one is growing up on me. She has all the older kids wrapped around her little finger.lol Being the baby of the family has it's pro's and con's. The good side is someone always has your back, you get away with more than the older siblings did for they have done broke in the parents, all you have to do is point and say I want and the older ones get it for you. The con's are forget bring boyfriends home for the older ones runs them off, being told repeatly that your too young to do that, wearing hand-me-downs(really a good thing), parents being broke to send you to college for the older ones have done took it all.lol She is really a great kid, and I think she's beautiful. She loves to play soccer and runs on the cross country team. Her team was the state champs this year!!!! WOO-HOO


7 comments:

ancient one said...

Hello to Miss Emily.

This is a good idea to introduce your children on Thursday. She is very pretty! Must take after her mom. I know you are proud. State Champs! That is an accomplishment.

Train Wreck said...

She is beautiful and if that's you you look like Jamie Lee Curtis! THe young jamie Lee, not the yougart eating one!!

Renie Burghardt said...

Emily is a beauty, for sure, Laura. And I just bet she enjoys being the baby of the family. Well, sometimes anyway. LOL. And you're not bad yourself, momma! We can see where Emily gets her good looks from.

Congrats to her team for winning the state championship! You know, I played soccer as a kid. It was THE game to play, in Hungary!

Have a great weekend!

Blessings,

Renie

Small City Scenes said...

A beautiful daughter your emily is. Congrats on all her accomplishments.
Thanks for visiting my blog. On this blog (smallcityscenes) are a couple of pics of Kylee and Jewel. she did OK at fair last weekend--her Mom rode Jewel too--
Kylee has a High school rodeo coming up next weekend so I will have pics of that. This is her first year of High school so it's a big year for her..
I am OK still unmotivated--I need a swift kick you know where!! In October I am going to a fire lookout tower in Oregon--for one week--I hope it gives me some thinking time and gets back on track. Happiness to you. MB

Plowing and Sowing said...

Good post. We love soccer around here. My 15 year old plays for a competative team out of Houston. She is the oldest so she may not quite have it made like Emily. We put probably too much pressure on the oldest.

Mississippi Songbird said...

Beautiful photo..You girls are gorgeous! Aren't you loving this weather in Mississippi?

Aunt Jenny said...

That is a wonderful idea!!
Your daughter is very pretty (like her mom!!) and it is fun to hear about her!
Have a wonderful rest of the week..it is raining and lots of thunder and lightning here tonight.