Tuesday, February 27, 2007

These past two days has been pretty. Yesterday , we had a high of 60 and today it reached 67. Tomorrow is suppose to be another pretty day but later in the night we are suppose to have thunderstorms with a possibilty of it getting bad. Thursday it is suppose to be the same with hail and possible tornados. Well, as the saying goes, March comes in like a lion. Maybe the roar won't be to bad.
I did clean house for a little while last night but could still use some more scrubbing. As my dear friend Tracey would say, I don't scrub toliets , I just pour bleach in them and let them sit for a while.
The news was out today, Toyota is putting a factory here in our little town. Should be up and going by 2009 with a total of 2,000 employees. I haven't really decided if I want to put in for a job or not. Money would be good and would have benefits but the hours is another thing. I enjoy my time at home and on the rodeo circuit. Afraid that would come to a stop if I got a job there. Working for family doesn't pay very much but the rewards sometimes are great. Can take off when I need to , to do my barrel racing or when I have goat shows or just wanting time at home.
I have a livestock meeting tonight at 6. We are going to try and get it where there isn't a weight limit like there is now. It's getting where it's more for the adults than for the kids. Hope everything turns out good.

No comments: