Tuesday, November 13, 2007

AND THE DAYS ARE GETTING FEWER AND FEWER...

So now we are down to 2 days till JB comes home. We have his banner ready and the food is being prepared. We still don't know exactly what time his plane comes into Memphis. JB said it would probably be Thursday morning before he would know what time his plane leaves. Me, my dad and Abbye will pick him up at the airport.
As I was going through my friends' blog this morning, I went to visit my friend MB at her place and read where Dave has passed away. I would like to ask all of you to please drop by a leave her a little note. www.day4plus.blogspot.com
Yesterday found me, David, and Kyle moving the ponies around. David and Kyle then saddled up and rode for awhile. Me, I ended up doing some housework. I plan on riding today. I am also working of projects and last night, I did get one of my paper-mache bowls made. I will paint it today now that it has dried.

3 comments:

Karen H. said...

Good Morning Laura,
Thanks for stopping by. Yes, my friend, they days are getting shorter now for you. I bet you can't hardly sleep at night for being so excited. We got some more rain early this morning around 4:30.m. It wasn't raining when I took the girls to school a bit ago, but it is clouding up again like it could. According to the local radar, we could get a little more. I think my parents and my sister are going to MS this Saturday for the day. They are wanting to take our girls with them. One of my dad's brother's live there in Aberdeen. His wife has been sick for a good while now. My dad is wanting to go down there and see them. Well, I do hope you have a good day my friend. Take care and God Bless You and yours.

Hugs,
Karen H.

Renie Burghardt said...

Oh, Laura, I'm so excited for you!
Blessings for a wonderful reunion with your son. Enjoy, and whoop it up!

Hugs,

Renie

Karen H. said...

Good Afternoon Laura,
We are suppose to get some more rain here this afternoon. They say it might be severe also. I don't like the severe part of the storms. Well, you have 1 more day now before your son comes home. I just know you are on pins and needles awaiting his arrival. I pray yall will have a safe trip to Memphis and back tomorrow. Maybe someday I can come to Aberdeen and we can meet and drink iced tea. I love sweet iced tea with lemon. My parents don't have a big vehicle and my other sister is driving them down there and there is only enough room for my parents and my sister and my girls. They are just going down for the day. We used to have family reunions there every year. But people got to where they would just come and eat and then leave. Also, like my dad and some other of the older ones, it was just too much. Also my aunt that lives there in Aberdeen is declining in health. She has cancer and I think they aren't giving her long to live. I guess it's been about 5 years since they had the last reunion down there. Well take care my friend and have a great Wednesday. I just did another update, so if you get time stop by. God Bless You and Yours.

Hugs,
Karen H.