Sunday, May 18, 2008

This week has flown by for me. I sit here and wonder where did the week and weekend go. I have been busy with the planning with benefit horse show and now I'm having to milk twice a day and bottle feed the little ones. I was hoping to use my daughter's camera this weekend and get pictures for ya'll but will have to wait till another date I'm afraid. I did plant some more eggplants, squash, cucumbers and also got some flowers planted around the edge of the garden. Saturday found all of us cleaning our vehicles and getting things loaded up for the rodeo which was 1 1/2 hours away. We got home close to midnight Saturday night and believe I was ready for bed when we pulled into the driveway. Got home and Emily and Lamar was in the hottub. I thought about getting in but was scared I would go to sleep so I went on to bed. Today found me at the laundry mat for my washer has tore up. I had 6 washers going then it took 5 dryers but I did get all our clothes washed and dried, now I just need to put them up. We did get our little billys banded today. Thank goodness we only had 3 to do. We put all the goats into the pen and had David catching them. It didn't take long at all. When I went out to feed, it had started raining and there was a big beautiful rainbow over behind the barn. We had potroast, mac-n-cheese, and cornbread for supper. Maybe this coming week won't be as busy as this past week and maybe I can catch up with everyone. I sure have miss everyone. OH, went to the mailbox Saturday and in the mail I recieved a shirt, sticker, and a nice little not from Meg over at www.maryjanesfarm.org. That really made my day. Thanks Meg and Mary Jane for all that you do. I sit down and read your books and magazine and I feel like I personally know each and everyone of you

3 comments:

Renie Burghardt said...

Dear Laura,

You always have a busy week, but I'm sure you prefer it that way. Can't wait to see the pictures, especially of the three little kids. I bet they're just the cutest.

Have a good week!

Renie

Mississippi Songbird said...

Isn't the weather gorgeous!. Have a wonderful week!

BClark said...

Agravating when our stuff doesn't work. My fridge is now up and running and I have my fingers crossed. Good for you helping out your friends. I really like how you are all heart, out to help people and right wrongs. As to your special guy, he got the right Mom. In your shoes I would have gone after that witch tooth and nails, hope they did something to her also. You go girl, Barbar