Thursday, May 29, 2008

Here it is nearly the end of the week and I'm still trying to find my way. What a busy weekend and first of the week we have had. Friday night found us at David's graduation . There was 138 students that graduated that night. Thank goodness, it didn't last that long. Saturday found me going to another graduation. Brian's girlfriend graduated from Hickory Flatt that afternoon . Sunday found us cleaning up around here . Kc and the men worked on his building spot and Emily and I washed clothes and grocery shopped. Monday found us doing the same thing as of Sunday . JB and Abbie came over and Abbie and Emily got into the pool . We grilled out that afternoon and the evening found the men getting into the hottub to work out their sore muscles. I have been going and gathering things up for the benefit horse show which is next weekend. Also been trying to get things together for the rodeo that is this Saturday night here in Pontotoc. Brian and me are both signed up to ride. My garden is coming up beautifully but really need to get out there and use a hoe. Noticed I had grass growing in between the rows. Sure do wish one of the kids would act up so I can put them out there.lol The weather has been nice but a little hot but hey, it's summer!!! This post is going to be short and maybe one day I can actually post some pictures and catch up with everyone. As for now, this is a busy time for us so please forgive me if I haven't drop by and checked on any of you. Hope you and yours have a blessed week

5 comments:

Mississippi Songbird said...

Congratulations on the graduations!
What Milestones!
And sounds like you had a good weekend, though it does sound very busy..
Good Luck to both of you in the rodeo. I've seen the flyers and posters for it around in Ripley..
I hope the weather is not stormy or something.. The kids and I are supposed to go to see Indiana Jones this weekend, since we did not get to go last weekend, because they were seriously sunburned from boating all day saturday at Pik-wick..
Take care, whatever you do and have a nice weekend..
Bunches of hugs.....Stephanie

Renie Burghardt said...

Hi Laura,

You have been busy! Hope the benefit is a huge success! I sure would like to come and see you in the rodeo. That would be fun. But the next best thing is reading about it. Have a great weekend.

Blessings,

Renie

Kim Campbell said...

Good luck with everything sweetie!

Tina Leavy said...

hey girl..ya know once I get to "Florida Horse Country" you can come visit and we can go to a few horse shows together down this way.
And congrats on the graduations.
hope the benefit and rodeo goes really well.
hugs, Tina

BClark said...

Busy, busy, busy!! Glad you are doing well, having fun, enjoying life.
Barbara