Thursday, February 21, 2008

Ain't that just my luck?! When I really need to ride and get my horses in shape , it is raining cats and dogs. The weather man is calling for rain the rest of the week. This is one time when I really need an inside riding arena. Any takers on that? Anyone want to contribute some money and time to help get the arena?lol Lamar and Kasey went to the Kid Rock concert last night and said it was a good concert but said that Dicky Betts was better than Kid Rock. I do know that Rev. Run was there with them. Glad I didn't have to go and put up with over 8,000 drunks. There would have been a fight I'm afraid. I can't tolerate a drunk unless I'm drinking too. lol We finally got all our samples in over at the Furniture Market. Now we have just got to keep our fingers crossed that these samples will go over and we will get enough accounts that will keep us rolling. I don't mind being off during the summer for there is alot of things to do around here but winter , naw, rather work.
My head is nodding and my eyes are trying to close so I guess it's time for me to go.

2 comments:

Karen H. said...

Good Afternoon Laura,
We got some more freezing rain last night but nothing major. It had done melted this morning and the Schools were open around here. I think it turned to mostly rain around midnight because when me and my DH went to bed around 11:30p.m., I heard it thunder a few times. It's still cloudy here today and 37 degrees. Well, when my uncle gets out of the poor house, I will build you an inside arena. LOL. Sorry about that, I know that was so wrong of me. If I had the means of helping you out, you know I would. Maybe it won't rain all weekend and you can get a little riding in. I have heard of Kid Rock, but I don't no nothing about Dicky Betts or Rev. Run. Never even heard of them. I had to LOL about the part where you said you couldn't stand being around drunks unless you were drunk with them. LOL. I hope yall do good in the Furniture Market and things will look good for yall. I didn't know that yall made furniture. Take care my friend and have a great day/weekend. May God Bless You and Yours.

Love & Hugs,
Karen H.

Small City Scenes said...

Hii Laura, I haven't been visiting your blog for awhile so thought I'd better!! Yeah, rain, we get a lot of it around here and I get very tired of it. Although the past few days it has been cold but very sunny. I can live with that. Kylee got a new horse for her to work with. she is going to lease out her mare and just work with Breezy. It's funny that name Breezy. When Kylee's Mother was same age she had a horse named Breezy. So she has pictures on her blog. Take care, MB
Oh I signed this with my new blog name.