Sunday, February 3, 2008

Friday night found us heading out to the rodeo. Brian was suppose to ride in the second go and we looked and he was getting his gear on. We couldn't figure out what he was doing until he headed toward the bull chutes. He drew a good bull and really done a good job riding. He was really tearing the bull up with his spur. He ended up with a score of 75. We had to wait until Saturday night to find out how he had done. He ended up winning the bull riding. Saturday, Tessa and me went and bought the food for the superbowl party. We had a calm night Saturday night for the kids had other things going on. So it just ended up being just me, Lamar, and Kasey here at the house. David finally came in and then later Brian. Emily was in Jackson Friday and Saturday for the State Championship Soccer playoffs. Her team ended up losing but the score was 3 to 1 and I know the girls were disappointed but they did try. I had planned on getting the house clean for the party today but with it raining and such I just said forget it. I did get out and feed all the animals and still washing clothes. The kids are all in the living room watching the game. I personally don't care too much for football, I do however, like the halftime show. We have plenty of food and I imagine we will be eating leftovers the rest of the week. YIPPEE, that means I don't have to cook!!!!

No comments: