Wednesday, February 13, 2008



This was in the paper this morning. Me and JB was looking at it, and then we figured out that was him walking in the picture. He was there last night trying to help save what they could from the fire. The rumor is that there were 3 seperate fires and they all started at the same time. I imagine we won't really know the truth. You can't really see but the truck is loaded down with things out of the plant. Next week starts the furniture market and I know that JB said they had a lot of samples that was where the fire started. JB did say that they had already taken a few samples over to the Furntiure Market Building but they had alot more they were going to take. It looks like close to 1100 people are out of a job now. I hope they find who started this and the punishment fits the crime, oh wait, the criminals are now getting light sentences. I just know this has added alot more on our shoulders right now. I told JB that we have walked in this valley before so just keep on going for we will reach the top of the mountain soon.

4 comments:

Karen H. said...

Good Evening Laura,
That is so devastating to hear about that fire. I do hope they catch who started the fire and they will be punished for it. You know, if they do get away with it here on earth, when we all go before our Heavenly Father, HE will remember and they will be punished for it then. I see JB in the background there. I do hope they will be able to salvage some of the things tho. Just keep your heads up high, and while we are down in this valley, you too shall raise above again. Take care my friend and have a great evening. May God Bless You and Yours.

Love & Hugs,
Karen H.
P.S. I think your Belly Button ring is so cool. My DH won't let me get one.

Karen H. said...

Good Morning Laura,
"HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY"!!!! I hope you are doing well on this day. When you have time, stop by. I have a couple of things for you and everyone on my today's post. Take care my friend and have a great day. May God Bless You and Yours.

Love & Hugs,
Karen H.

Renie Burghardt said...

Oh, Laura,

Lots of prayers coming your way. I hope they do find the criminals who did this, and as you say, the punishment will fit the crime!

Whenever I read about devastating things that change people's lives, which we have had so much of lately, it saddens me to no end. I would like to help, somehow, but can't do much. Except offer lots of prayers.

Take good care, and know I'm thinking of you and wishing all of you well.

Blessings,

Renie

Tina Leavy said...

hi Laura, so sorry to see the pics of the fire and knowing that so many in your are have lost jobs...so sad. will pray for you all.