Tuesday, February 12, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSH


One of the boys that hangs out over here turned 21. Me , Tessa, and Emily made him a birthday cake. The cake was made out of foam but has real icing on it. It was too funny watching him trying to cut it. I know, that was wrong of us to do that child like that but hey, as much pranks as they pull on me, it was pay-back time. We have been busy around here is the reason I haven't had a chance to drop by and visit everyone. This week everything should be calm so maybe I can catch up on everyone's doing.

3 comments:

Karen H. said...

Good Morning Laura,
"HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY" to Josh. I girlfriend, I am ROFLMBO here. That was just too funny about the styrophoam cake. Hey, like you said, paybacks can be a B**** huh? LOL. I would love to have seen Josh trying to cut that cake. We are under a Winter Storm Warning until 4:00p.m. this afternoon. It's been raining since last night. I have no idea why we are under one tho. Maybe they know something I don't. LOL. When you have time Laura, stop by. I know you can't leave comments on my blog, but there are 3 Awards on my Monday's Post for you. It will be the last 3 Awards that I talked about. Take care my friend and have a great day. May God Bless You and Yours.

Love & Hugs,
Karen H.

Got 2 Trot Librarian said...

That's so funny! I want to try that out on someone- btw, great frosting job!

Tina Leavy said...

LOL that's funny. hope he wound up getting a real cake though..ha.