Tuesday, February 12, 2008



Here is Emily and Brian just trying to drive me crazy. They are all into the ipod and mp3 player and when they start listening to those, the singing starts. I'm soooo sick of hearing,'apple-bottom jeans, boots with the fur(I sing boots with spurs)......' It's nerve racking let me tell ya. Ok, I done the 7 famous people and I also told that I knew several more. Wanna know who? Okay, here goes.

1.Wesley Walls. Played for the Carolina Panthers. Went all through school with him.

2. Brent Smith. Played for the Miami Dolphins. Know his family very well. He is a few years younger than me.

3. Paul Thorn. He is from Nettleton. He is a singer that is finally making it in the music business. He is a good friend and I am one of his faithful fans. I have been going to see him since he started singing around here.

4. Drew Popplereitter. He is the guy on American Idol. We have been showing with him and his family for a long time.

5. Marty Stuart. Marty and my cousin are real good friends. Not too long ago, Marty came down and visited with Bill. Now, let me tell you about Bill. Bill looks just like Chuck Norris. Not kidding, he is often mistaken for Chuck.

6. Blake Mounce, John Self, Lucas Tucker. What?! You haven't ever heard of these guys? These 3 young men died for defending our Country over in Irag. They gave up their lives for you and me. In my eyes, these 3 guys will be just as famous if not more to me than any other country singer or t.v. personality.

2 comments:

Karen H. said...

Good Evening Laura,
Wow, I'm beginning to think you may be one of them long lost Hollywood Stars myself. LOL. You sure do know lots of famous people in the world. But, I guess by going to Horse Shows and things like that you do get to meet lots of famous people. Now I'm with you on the last 3 Men that you mentioned. They are very famous if not more famous than any other Hollywood Stars around. They are our HEROES who died for us in Iraq. I know what you mean about the kids driving you crazy with the singing and stuff. Our girls listen to stuff I wouldn't let my dog listen to. LOL. I won't let them listen to the radio in my truck unless it's Country Music, and then they don't want to listen to that. Take care my friend and have a great evening. May God Bless You and Yours.

Love & Hugs,
Karen H.

Mississippi Songbird said...

I love your list of famous people.. Thanks for playing along..
and Yes, The ones that died in IRAQ are HEROES!.God bless teir souls..I'm sure they are with him now and where there is no war..
Marty Stewart is awesome.. I saw him at a rodeo one time, but I didn't get to meet him..
and I hope Drew goes far! even if he is not the American Idol, I believe he will be famous one day..