Thursday, January 31, 2008

I got up yesterday morning and started checking me email like I alwasys do and guess what?! I had no email, it showed that I didn't even have an account. It was reading something about yahoo id. So I had to set up a new email account. I lost alot of things that I had put into folders and I lost everyone's email address. Ain't that some #%&*! We are having some weird weather going on here. The other day we had temps up in the 60's and very strong winds had moved into the area. We had several limbs blown down. Then yesterday the temp never got above 33 and we were under another ice warning. I haven't been outside but the tv hasn't said anything about road conditions or anything so I'm taking it that we might have missed this one. Last night, Kasey, Brian, Lamar, BJ and me got in the hot tub. The temp was reading 102 and it felt very nice. I ended up staying for nearly an hour. My legs were like a rubberband when I got out. It looks like that for tonight it is going to be hot tub nite again. We have a full agenda for the weekend. We have a rodeo this Friday night in Coffeville then Saturday I plan on shampooing carpets, then Sunday, we are having a superbowl party for the kids. I have also been tagged by my friend Barabar over at www. theclarkhomestead.blogspot.com. I will do the tag this afternoon.

7 comments:

Karen H. said...

Good Morning Laura,
Oh my, I hate that you lost everything in your email account. My email address is khfoote@hotmail.com. We were put under a Winter Storm Warning late yesterday afternoon that went into affect this morning at 4:00a.m. For some reason the National Weather Service things we have a good chance at some accumulating precipitation. BAH HUMBUG!!!! I looked out the window a bit ago and all I see is rain. I have been disappointed once again. Sounds like you enjoy being in the Hot Tub. I know they can be very relaxing. Good Luck on the rodeo this weekend. Yall be safe and careful Have fun with the kids Sunday with the Super Bowl party. Take care my friend and have a great day. May God Bless You and Yours.

Love & Hugs,
Karen H.

BClark said...

HiLaura,Sorry about your cyber snafoo. Have you contacted them to see if they can retrieve it for you. I'm also wondering if somewhere in the history on your computer there might be something?? Maybe one of those puter savy young uns might have a clue. We have sun again this morning which always starts my day off good, still cold -1 I think. It is supposed to head up by end of week. Enjoy your rodeo, maybe some day I will be able to catch one. My friends daughter did a lot of barrel racing, don't know if she still is or not. Best to you, stay warm and safe, Barbara

Day4plus said...

The snow up here is slowly going away because it rained all day today. Boo Hiss!!
Have a good run on Friday. MB

Mississippi Songbird said...

Sounds like you have a fun weekend in store. Wasn't the weather lovely today, after the sleet and mess yesterday? We were blessed with sunshine.. Yipee! I hope it lasts a couple of days.. Bunches of hugs....

ancient one said...

Whoa.. I turn my back a minute and you have a tattoo... wow... you have more nerve than me!

Enjoyed catching up on your blog this morning. It is suppose to be spring-like for us this weekend.

Tina Leavy said...

hey girl! hope you do well at the rodeo. so sorry to hear about the email..that really stinks!sometimes I just hate these darn computers..they can be so plumb aggravating...ooh the hot tob sounds nice.
---------
hey..I'm having a drawing over on my blog if you'd like to join in.
----------
hugs, Tina

Renie Burghardt said...

Well, since I'm late here, I'll just wish you all a fun superbowl party, Laura! Hope the team you're rooting for wins.

Blessings,

Renie