Thursday, April 17, 2008

This morning I had an appointment with the IRS about someone using my social security number. I carried all my paperwork, all the names of the ones that I had talked to, and a copy of the police report. The lady at the IRS pulled up my info on the computer and there it was, the name of who used my social security number. I asked if I could get the name and she said no, she wasn't allowed to do that. Something about privacy. SCREW THE DAMN PRIVACY. She did notify the authorities of what was going on. It seems that this person lives here in Mississippi, and just used my number so he could get a paycheck. Yup, another f%$#&^# mexican. I signed some more papers stating that I wanted to press charges against the guy. Not only is the IRS going to get him but also the state of MS for he filled out a state tax return. I do know that they said that in about 60 days this matter should be cleared up and he would be in custody. I know that just as soon as he gets sent back to Mexico he will be back across the border before anyone knows it. The only way we are going to stop this if we stop giving them jobs, stop giving them housing, and shut our borders down. Part of this problem lies with the employer , they should have checked to see if the social security number was good. I do know that his employer is going to be fined also. Am I being too harsh? Am I being too judgemental? Yes, I am but let's see how you would react if this had happen to you. So, this is to you Mr. Illegal Wet-Back, I told you I would hunt you down like the dog you were and I would find you. Do you feel me breathing down you neck? Beware, be very careful, for now on, I will keep my eyes on everything you do.

3 comments:

BClark said...

You go girl!! I think more of us need to stand up and holler long and loud and not just roll over and let the government roll on over us. I know people who have friends in England who are on the list to come over and have been waiting for years. These are people who are doing it legally and have to wait, the ones breaking the law are getting the red carpet rolled out for them. I can understand how they would want better, but they need to change things in their home. When I read that billions of dollars are sent back to their countries rather then being speny here, and they don't pay taxes I get steamed. We work hard and the government takes hundreds out of each of our paychecks and wants more. Things are out of wack.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Estabilizador e Nobreak, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://estabilizador-e-nobreak.blogspot.com. A hug.

Tina Leavy said...

yikes. so sorry this happened to you!