Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I thought I had my day and evening all planned out right up to the last minute before I went to bed. HA, that was a good laugh. I didn't get a darn thing done. My plans were to work the goats, start clipping and trimming, ride Dass, go and help the two little girls that are showing for me this year, clean house, wash clothes, feed, milk, cook supper, take a bath then go to bed. Now, here is what I did get done, watch it rain, dusted the living room, put clothes in washer but didn't turn it on, watch it rain, talked on the phone, watched it rain, go with Justin and Nikki and vaccinate two of their little goats that were born last week and they had another set of twins born today, came back home, feed the goats, had Nikki milking Lady , then I milked Ginger, sent them home with some fresh milk, sat outside listened to the crickets and frogs, came in and thinking now is the time for me to go to bed.
I had a lady to reach out to me yesterday. She knew exactly what I was going through with Jon Brandon leaving for her son left the same day and on his 20th birthday. I have gained a new friend now and someone who I can tell how I feel and know that she knows exactly how I feel.

1 comment:

Tina Leavy said...

you actually got a good bit accomplished today..and gaining a new friend along the way..how neat is that? God knows just what we need when we need it. So glad that you met someone to be able to relate the same experiences about your boys with.
What a blessing.