Friday, July 6, 2007


This is the side of the barn/shed. I have been gathering up my Granfather's and Great Uncle old tools and been hanging them on the side. I had a pretty wreath hanging on the door but the wind and goats have manged to undo it. So, I plan on making a new one next week. I just love the old door. The wreath had a bunch of yellow sunflowers on them. My flowers that I had in the tubs also were a victim to the goats. Oh well, maybe next time they will make it.
I went over to Mom's this afternoon for I had two little girls that contacted me about showing so we went and picked two out for them. So now there will only be 4 goats going to the sale in the morning. I made some pepper sauce and canned it and also got a mess of peas out of the garden, just enough for supper. Looks like for supper it will be fresh vegetables, peas,stewed potatos, fried green tomatos, ripe tomatos, cornbread and sweet tea. Just something about the south with fried green tomatos and sweet tea. yum yum
Today was cloudy with a good chance of rain but it looks like we may have missed the rain. We are planning on going back to the waterway tomorrow. Let's hope the rain holds off for that.

2 comments:

Tina Leavy said...

that looks good with the tools hanging up on it..and will look nice with the wreath freshened up.
I like the dinner bell too.:0)

Momma Lisa said...

What a lovely spot for you to enjoy! Thank you for sharing!