Thursday, July 12, 2007

This week has been one heck of a week. My friend Justin had me to come and check out one of his goats. He didn't know what was wrong with her, after I went and looked at her, I told him it looked like she had coccidios. Wasn't for sure but she sure did have the signs. I told him that he need to get a sulfur drug and give her a shot. He called the vet and the vet told him the same thing and gave Justin some medicine for her. Yesterday when he called he said the doe was doing better. I told him the best thing to do was get her well and sell her and TO QUIT BUYING GOATS FROM THE SALEBARN!!!!!!! He also had two little one born yesterday and said they were doing great. I will go over there in about a week and vaccinate them with the cd&t vaccine. I also will vaccinate all my goats with the cd&t this weekend. If there is anything I hate doing , it's giving shots to the little ones. I also have to trim hoofs and clip for the show season starts next Saturday. Gosh, how time flies even when your not having fun.lol
Spent a little time with Jon Brandon today. He has to be in Memphis Monday by 1. I told him I would go with him but he told me not to that Abbie Gail was going to take him. I don't know if he doesn't want me there or if he thinks it would be harder on all of us if I was. I'm going!!!! It's going to hard regardless and if he gets mad, well, it won't be the first time he has been mad at his ma and he can just get over it. All the family is going to get together Sunday and have some fellowship with him. Now that is what you would call a full house. Does anyone know how BIG my family is?
I hope each and everyone of you will have a great day and at the end of the day it will find you filled with precious memories and contentment

2 comments:

Kim Campbell said...

I miss you!

Whitney said...

Yes, I think you should go. I am sure that he is just trying to make it easy on you but he may also be trying to make it easy on him. But in the process he doesn't understand that you need to be there to see him off. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

PS. still need that address of yours so I can send you the potholder. Hint hint...it is blue and yellow!!!