Sunday, September 9, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMILY REA


Today is my daughter's 14th birthday. I have been asking her for several weeks what did she want for her birthday and she had no response. So, after church we went to Wal-Mart(yuck) and I bought her a little birthday cake. Yes, I know, being cheap for I didn't make it myself but things have been in a turmoil here on the farm. Well, the little snot didn't wait till we got back to home to celebrate. No sir, she decided to have her own very personal little part right there in the car in the parking lot of Wal-Mart. Anyway, she finally told me , that she wanted to wait till we get to Kentucky to celebrate. She wanted her big brother to celebrate with her. Yup, that's my baby. Always the tender hearted one.

6 comments:

wishlistmaster said...

Please help me promote my site…Let us build our dreams together by sharing your wish. visit www.wishlistmaster.blogspot.com NOW!

Whitney said...

Boy does she look like you. Beautiful eyes. What a great picture and I too would have had my own little party with that pretty little cake staring at me saying "eat me eat me".

Happy Birthday!!

ancient one said...

I ran over from Desperatehorsewife's blog to check out what you got. And the goat harness is good and all.. but that picture of your daughter enjoying her birthday cake was priceless. Love it!! You have a very nice blog.

Tina Leavy said...

such a pretty daughter you have Laura. That's such a cute picture. Happy Birthday to Emily!. (I have a sister named Emily..:0)

JANET said...

This photo of your beautiful daughter reminds me of the first birthday photos of my sons. They mashed the cake into their faces! Great picture.

Brightmeadowfarms said...

Your daughter is beautiful, and I love the goat harness. Thanks for checking in on my blog! You always seem to have a lot going on at your place!