Friday, September 21, 2007

POUR SOME SUGAR ON ME......

Can you image what kind of sugar rush we are going to be on tomorrow? This is what we are taking with us to the pony pulling. I figured I would need the sugar to keep me awake and get the boys jacked up on mountain dews and all this sugar that if the ponies couldn't pull that they could put all that energy to good use!!!! Oh, yes there is a box opened, it seemed that wasn't me couldn't wait to have some sugar. Just wonder how long before wasn't me decides he wants something else. Clothes are done, harness ready, ponies feed and tended to, candy bought, drinks are still in the swing, hmm... make note to put into cooler, Mama fixing to hit the sack, boys, where are the boys? They decided to take a night ride on 4-wheelers. All I'm going to say is , they had better be in before late, when I say 'LOAD', they better load. Should make for an interesting trip in the morning.

2 comments:

Brightmeadowfarms said...

Whew! If I had that much sugar I would have to go lie down and sleep it off!

Tina Leavy said...

wow..that's gonna be a sugar high for sure..hope they don't all come crashing down after all that.
have fun! safe travels!