Sunday, September 16, 2007

THESE KIDS ARE GOING TO DRIVE ME TO DRINKING........


My motto around here is, if you get something, put it back where you got it. Does this look like where a shipping halter belongs? We must have another kid running around here for when asked who left the halter on the rail, guess what.? Yup, wasn't me. So now Boo and I have another child named wasn't me. I have told them and told them, if you get something, please put it back where you got it from. Do they listen? No. They must think that my duties are to walk behind them and pick up their stuff and return it to its right place. After we came inside, Boo went to change the channels on the t.v. and hollared at me who got the batteries out of the remote. Like I would know. I told him must have been one of the kids. When they were questions, yup, wasn't me. Did the halter get moved back into the tack room. Well, lest just say, it got moved, and someone is going to be short a halter the next time we load up. Guess it will be wasn't me.

3 comments:

ancient one said...

Isn't it funny how fast that "wasn't me" can travel. He visits around here all the time, too!! LOL

Tina Leavy said...

it's either "Mr. Wasn't me"..or "Mr. I dunno" or.."Mr. Nobody" ..ha.
yeah..he sure gets around..seems at one time or another he has lived in every family..and likes to pop up every now and again..just when all's you want is someone to fess up.:0)
LOL hope you have a great week.

Renie Burghardt said...

Laura,

I remember when "wasn't me" lived at my house, eons ago. These days, if I find something out of place, there are no doubts who left it there, unless my grandchildren are visiting, and bringing "wasn't me" along with them. Lol.