Monday, September 10, 2007

I don't want no diamonds, I want......


Yup, goat harness. My boys love me soooo much. I ask for goat harness and they got me goat harness. An Amish man made the set for me. We put it on Ginger(don't worry, she can pull up to 3x her weight). We are teaching her to ground drive. Hmmm.... may take alot longer than I thought. I have a wagon, but it still has some work to be done on it. I hope to have the wagon going by this weekend. Look out, here I come. She'll be coming around the mountain....... in a goat wagon.

3 comments:

Tina Leavy said...

LOL how cute. that should be fun. I bet those Amish made harnesses are pretty nice looking too. They certainly know how to make and build items sturdy.

Tracey said...

I want a harness! Don't your boys love me??? My harness, of course, must fit a sheep. Because, you know, anything goats can do... :)

Anonymous said...

Laura,
I am remembering your son today.
Hugs,
Elizabeth