Saturday, September 8, 2007

A little meme

While checking out my friends blogs, I stopped at Beemoosie over at www.beequilting.blogspot.com and found this little quiz, so here is my answers to the quiz:
1. ACCENT- a very southern drawl
2.ALCOHOL- yes, I do enjoy a nice drink every once in a while
3.CHORE I HATE- scrubbing tolets
4.PETS- 5 horses-Dass, Trigger, Molly, Ben, Jerry, 6 goats( have several more over at my dads) Lady, Ginger, Jeri Curl, Shelby, Taco, Wheezer,1 cat CC, 3 dogs- Annie, ChiChi, Clumsy, 6 cows.
5.Essential electronics- computer
6.PERFUME- nope
7. GOLD OR SILVER- gold
8.INSOMIA- naw, don't have that
9.JOB TITLE- well, I wear several hats, all around do it yourselfer
10. MOST ADMIRED TRAIT- I love to have fun, sort of a prankster
11. KIDS- Brian, Tessa, Kasey, Jon Brandon, David and Emily
12.PHOBIA- snakes, I hate snakes, will hurt myself and everyone else where a snake is concerned
13.RELIGION- Christian
14. SIBLINGS- 2 younger sisters, Jennifer and Teisha
15. TIME I WAKE UP- 4 am
16. UNUSUAL TALENT/SKILL- is barrel racing an unusual talent/skill?
17.VEGETABLE LOVE/HATE- anything other than beets
18.X-RAY- exactly one year ago, was riding a pony, fell off, got drugged, cracked my ankle
19.FAVORITE MEAL-fried chicken, fried potatos, purple hull peas, fried cabbage, corn bread and sweet tea
Okay, let's see how you do. Come on, post your answers, who knows, we may have something in common.

3 comments:

Whitney said...

4 AM is a bit early for me but I am totally coming over for your favorite dinner!! YUM.

Got 2 Trot Librarian said...

1. ACCENT- Bostonian
2.ALCOHOL- usually just beer
3.CHORE I HATE- ironing
4.PETS- 1 kitty
5.Essential electronics- computer
6.PERFUME- once or twice a year, Chance by Chanel
7. GOLD OR SILVER- silver
8.INSOMIA- nope
9.JOB TITLE- librarian
10. MOST ADMIRED TRAIT- sense of humor (or at least I think I'm funny)
11. KIDS- see PETS above
12.PHOBIA- clowns and heights
13.RELIGION- none
14. SIBLINGS- 1 younger brother
15. TIME I WAKE UP- 6:30 am
16. UNUSUAL TALENT/SKILL- I have never heard of barrel racing. What is it?
17.VEGETABLE LOVE/HATE- asperagus/beets too!
18.X-RAY- ribs from karate accident
19.FAVORITE MEAL-This is the question that prompted me to write! I have never tried purple hull peas (I'm not sure I even know what they are), fried cabbage or sweet tea. (Is that like iced tea?)
I enjoy your blog! I usually read Patty's and surfed over to yours!

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

Fun! I've got that southern accent too!
I found you through Janet at the Catfish Farm. Come visit some time=D