Thursday, January 10, 2008

I have been tagged by Tina over at www.gardengoose.blogspot.com . So here are the rules: Link the person who tagged you. Post the rules on your blog. Share 7 random and / or weird facts about yourself on your blog. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Okay, you asked for it:
1. I am terrified of the dark. I will not go outside without someone else there with me.
2. I can spit farther than most boys and men. Seriously, I have won money doing this. AHHH, a true redneck girl
3. I bite my fingernails. I know a bad habit, and have been trying to stop. Any suggestions?
4. I color my hair. I look like a skunk if I don't
.
5. I literally live, eat, breath rodeos and barrel racing.
6. I came from an abusive marriage. I was married for a long time in an abusive marriage, was put in the hospital a couple of times before I finally left him.
7. I AM THE TRUE REDNECK WOMAN!!!!! Listen to the song, Redneck Woman, and you will get me. AND I AM VERY PROUD OF IT!!!!!
Okay, now let's see, I tag: MB at www.day4plus.blogspot.com 2. Kim at www.midwestmusing-kim.blogspot.com 3. Tracey at www.carpentercreek.wordpress.com 4. Whitney at www.whitneysspot.blogspot.com 5. Ancient one at www.everlastingmercy.blogspot.com 6. Janet at www.catfishbytes.blogspot.com 7. Karen at www.karensbogsite.com

4 comments:

Renie Burghardt said...

Hi Laura,

Very interesting facts here about you. So you're scared of the dark, eh? Well, guess what, so am I! LOL.

Hmm, maybe if you put hot pepper sauce on as nail polish, it might help curb your nail biting? LOL. But then again, if you like hot pepper sauce, it won't work, will it?

I enjoyed learning some stuff about you. But mostly, I'm glad you're safe!

Blessings,

Renie

Day4plus said...

Thanks for thinking of me but Tina Michelle already got me with the same tag and I can tell you right now a weird or random fact is I'm afraid of tags. And besides everyone I know has already been tagged. Am I whining enough? MB

Patty said...

love your facts !

Tina Leavy said...

I'm scared of the dark a little too.not too bad though as long as I can sort of see what is around me..but sometimes I get the heebie jeebies in the dark...and boy am I glad you are away from that bad situation now.