Saturday, January 19, 2008

LITTLE MEME....


This is my daughter. Ain't she purty? This a little image of me when I was her age, well, okay, she far more pretty than I was at her age. Plus my hair was like a brillo pad. She is everything I always wanted to be at her age. She is a very smart student, me, I done good just to get passing grades. She has perfect hair, I have kinky hair. She is a very good at sports, me, I tried but wasn't for me. She is popular in school, me, I was just one of the guys and the girls made fun of me and made my school days hell! She can sing, me, when I have had a few drinks, I think I'm the next country singer.NOT!!!! She is very outgoing, me, well, at least I do have that. She is always the life of the party, me, OH YEA. She is everything I wanted to be and everything I want her to be.

4 comments:

Tina Leavy said...

she sure takes after you.she's so sweet looking too..just like her mama. you done good Laura.

BClark said...

I really enjoy reading your blog, your family is a joy. Isn't it wonderful to have them take over and do better then we did. I was always the new kid in school, and I can relate to school being hell. We survived and are probably stronger for it. Best to you , Barbara

Renie Burghardt said...

She is beautiful, Laura! And I'm sure you are as well. Like mother, like daughter, the saying goes.

Blessings,

Renie

Day4plus said...

I have 4 daughters and they all are beautiful. Isn't it fun having a beautiful daughter and being able to say she is all I wanted to be and her to be. I am proud for both of you. MB