Monday, January 28, 2008

RIDE 'EM COWBOY!!!!


Brian rode the other night at Holly Springs. He wanted a boys night out so I didn't go. I made him promise that as soon as he rode to call me. And he did. He didn't score that good so that threw him in the last hole but atleast he showed the bull who was the boss. I was a nervous wreck until he called. I kept sending him text messages and calling. When I finally got the call, I honestly thought I was going to be sick, I guess it was all from being nervous.

6 comments:

Karen H. said...

Good Morning Laura,
"RIDE EM' COWBOY"!!!! I'm glad Brian showed the Bull who was Boss. I know you were worried sick about not hearing from him, but I am glad he finally called you. Too bad you didn't get to go to cheer him on tho. I guess we all do need a night out whether we are a man or woman. I always love going to Rodeo's and watching the Bullriding. Take care my friend and have a great day. May God Bless You and Yours.

Love & Hugs,
Karen H.

Day4plus said...

Hi!! Just thought I'd check in and see what was going on and how ya been. busy times for you I see. Love the tattoo!! Glad everyone is being good. Talk at ya later. Take care, MB

BClark said...

I do not think they realize just how much we care or how much we worry. My oldest races motorycycles and I know a bunch of grey hairs are from that. He also used to fish in Alaska and when I did not hear from him I would go bonkers. I am so glad your's call to let ya know they are safe.
Hugs, Barbara
Oh, I tagged you the details are at my blog. Blame Violet Lady she tagged me,lol

Beemoosie said...

You are a strong mama!! I'd have a tough time watching my babies do that...I bet it's sort of a love/hate thing, huh?
Blessings!

Mississippi Songbird said...

Cool! Way to go. I would have been just like you, on edge.. Glad he showed the bull up!Have a great week!

Tina Leavy said...

glad he had a good ride. way to go!