Thursday, January 10, 2008

I have alot of catching up to do. Everyone here has had the stomach flu including yours trully. Gosh, there for awhile I thought all anyone could do was puke and poop.lol My house has been cleaned and santizied with lysol and clorox. It seems that it is floating around this county for everyone you meet they say that they have been sick with it too. Maybe now it will move on to somewhere else. We had a scarey night here Tuesday night with all the bad weather. It didn't get too rough here but my sister , who lives in the next county about 18 miles from me, it did get rough there. This Mother hen had all her chicks accounted for and had her wings around them during the storm. Some of the towns next to us wasn't so lucky, they had alot of damages. I have been tagged by my good friend Tina so this afternoon I will play along and maybe you will find out some interesting facts about me. lol
OHHH....one good thing about catching that viruis, I lost a few pounds.!

3 comments:

Karen H. said...

Good Morning Laura,
Ouch, sorry everyone has had that bad of a bug. I hate those kind the worse. Coming out at both ends is never good. LOL. I'm glad you have gotten rid of it and I hope it goes on down South of you and into the Ocean. LOL. I'm glad yall were spared the Severe weather also. We were here where I live also. In some neighboring towns near by, there was some damage done. I will be looking forward to reading your Meme this afternoon. I always like finding out things about my friends. When you have time, stop by. I have something for you on my today's post. Take care my friend and have a great day. May God Bless You and Yours.

Love & Hugs,
Karen H.

Renie Burghardt said...

Oh, Laura,

I'm sorry you and other members of your family have been sick with the stomach bug! But I'm glad to hear you all made it fine in today's rough weather. Take care, God bless, and stay well and safe!

Renie

Tina Leavy said...

so sorry that you wrre sick.yuck! glad that you all are safe and everyone is over the bug.
hugs to ya,
Tina