Monday, February 19, 2007

I fear this is going to be short and sweet. I worked all day yesterday getting things together to go to the tax office. Still have a lot more to get together. Went to work. Was chilly this morning a 23 with the highs today getting to 60. The sun is so bright but it is very windy. Don't know how much longer Jon Brandon will be with us. There are alot of units here around us that is getting called back to duty. Was told today that Jon Brandon said he would leave in about 3wks but he hasn't told me that. You got to remember this is the kid that went missing and noone knew where he was at and he had joined the Marines. He won't tell me anything until the last minute. I could strangle that kid sometimes. I don't know what is worse, him riding bulls or over in Irag.
Thinking fried pork chops , butter beans, cream potatoes , corn bread and sweet tea for supper. Gosh, I'm starving.

No comments: