Saturday, February 10, 2007

Talking about being cold, it was cold this morning when I got up and went and feed. I do know that itwas in the 20s. Today hasn't warmed up that much either. Took 2 of the wethers to the sale today. I ended up staying for I has spotted a nice little boer nanny. She was bred but not to far along. I was bidding on her and thought I had her bought when someone else was bidding against me. Don't know the peoples name but they knew I raised goats and was tryning to get her. Let's just say I made that hussy pay for that goat. What they paid for that one I can buy 2 reg. nannies. But that is the way the game goes. Wonder if she is pleased with her goat. Serves her right.
Tonight is the night. Jon Brandon is riding . I woke up this morning shaking and still shaking. Wonder how he feels.? I have the cameras ready , lets just hope I can keep my senses and recorde the event. If that bull hurts my baby welllll, I will be eating mountain oysters tonight. I just pray that God will keep him safe and sound. I am going to ask my grandfather to ride with him tonight for every time I run my grandfather is right there with me. I know Daddy Jack will do everything possible to keep him safe. With the Lord's help. I just believe my Grand father is right there with the Lord, and everytime I pray I know it's Daddy Jack that goes to the Lord with my request.
Gotta go and get things done so I can go tonight.

No comments: